Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Zero Motivation


I want to have the 4th of July weekend free, mostly by free I mean I don't want to worry about my online classes. They take up so much of my time, and I am to the point that I don't even want to look at the computer anymore. I have so many things to get done today and tomorrow, including an essay, unit test, videos and powerpoints to watch for political science. And I need to read another chapter, take a quiz and write on a discussion board for Sociology. I keep debating whether or not I should start my essay. But the essay questions are so hard. And I am clueless about all three of them. :( It's summer and I want to be outside!!
On a brighter note, I only have 26 more days of online classes. I got so sun burnt this weekend, but it is finally starting to feel better. I am excited for the 4th this weekend. It should be fun, and hopefully we will be going out on the boat on Sunday.
**Have a good Wednesday and first day of July!!
[[“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”]] ~Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment