Friday, June 26, 2009

Someday's I just feel so blessed.

I'm so thankful for all that I have. I know my mom is watching over me. I sure do love and miss her!
*Man, Friday is the slowest work day of my life! Seriously, I still have 3 hours and 41 minutes left. ughh. I guess I'm lucky to have a job at a time like this.
*Jerry and I went tubing down the river yesterday. It was so cold! And scaryyyy! I cut my foot on a rock. But it was fun.
*Michael Jackson died, I can't believe it. He was born in 1958, same year as my mom. Died only 7 months after my mom. I liked him, molester or not, he was an amazing entertainer.
*Jerry's grandparents are in town. Kobie has a baseball game tonight. We'll be there.
*I turned in a 1,973 word paper today on homosexual equality.
*I have no desire to do the homework in my Sociology class.
*Looks like rain.
*Ferrah Fawcett died yesterday too.
*Jerry and I went on a bike ride/ walk late last night. :)
*I get paid soon. :)
*Only a month left of online classes.
*Two months till I head back to Weber.

For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you will never be alone. People, even more than things have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Never throw out anyone. [Audrey Hepburn]
**Have a good weekend! Be happy, feel blessed and show love! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment