Friday, June 19, 2009

Lucky to be in love with my [[best friend]]


I would have to say I am a pretty lucky girl. I mean I have the average life of any average person and I've had my ups and my many many downs; but overall, I am lucky. I have some of the best friends, a mom that taught me everything, a dad who spoils me unconditionally and the most incredible boyfriend.
Let me tell you about this boy. I cry, he comforts me. I bite him, he deals with it. I yell, scream and insult him and he still tells me he loves me. I tell him I miss my mom for the 1,000 time and he still knows the right thing to say. I make a mess of his car, he cleans it. I drive his car and it starts on fire, he puts the fire out and fixes the car. I'm grumpy, he cheers me up. I say ridiculous things, he believes me. I want to go to a movie, he takes me. I ask him to tuck me into my bed, he waits until I fall asleep. What I am trying to say is, he is my everything. I don't know where I would be without him. I know I am going to spend the rest of my life with him.
My dad tells me everyday how much he loves Jerry. And I love him too, with all my heart. He is the only person I let myself cry in front of, and I know he must get tired of it. I could cry for hours on his shoulder. He was there for me when my mom died. And knowing that my mom loved him makes me never want to lose him. I can't lose him, he is the only good thing I have left in my life; or at times that is how I feel. I am so blessed to have this perfect, sweet, cute boy in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment