Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Pray

Today my boss is out of town. As a result, my blog got new clothes. :)


Micheal Jackson's funeral yesterday made me cry. Why? I think mostly because it reminded me so much of my mom. Everyone was so sad because they lost The King, I was sad because I lost my momma. Death is such a very sad thing, but I have faith this isn't it. There has to be more. It sounds pathetic, but with as many people who believe in god, Jesus, Buddha....what ever it may be, there has to be some truth to it. There is a higher power out there, I trust that. So I continue to pray, more than ever. I pray for my dad more than anything. I pray for my friends, Jerry, soldiers, my family, Barack Obama (because I want him to suceed), I pray for my self, and I pray in particular for anyone who happens to pop into my head. I've been praying for a long time, all my life. But I [[really]] pray now, I mean what I say. Justine and I use to pray at football games, we would pray to make the cheer squad, perhaps pray to learn our cheers...I'm afraid she's lost hope. I pray for her lots too. :) (Love you Lady!)

Anyway the work day has 2 minutes to go and I need to clean up. I'll pray for you today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment