Friday, July 10, 2009

All You Need Is Love!


In the midst of sitting at desk from 8-5, I decided office work is not for me. Sure, I appreciate it, who wouldn't at a time like this. I'm lucky to have a job. But I am simply using this job to get myself through another semester of college. 5 more semesters and I'll have a degree, it sounds amazing. I have never been more sure, I want a job I love. I don't want it to be a chore to go to work everyday. I don't want to dread 5 days out of every 7 days of a week. I want to thrive, I want to have fun, and I want to make a difference. What better way is there to spend a day than teaching kids filled with enthusiasim and imagination. Deep down, I think that's who I am too. Just a kid. I often think about the day that I will have my own classroom, and 20 or so kids looking up to me. I can't wait. There isn't one aspect of teaching that I dread. I can't wait for recess, ABC's, summer, Chirstmas and Spring break, kids who look up to me, and maybe even one kid who might bring me an apple? haha. The truth of it is, this office job isn't for me. It's far too quiet, far too boring, far too lonely. Some people love that, and I admire them, but it's just not for me.


In other news:

*We are going to see my sister tomorrow, I can't wait.
*I'm so glad the weekend is here! In fact I only have 36 minutes left of work.
*Only 2 more weeks of online classes! :):):):)
*I have spent the day, doing homework, myspaceing and facebooking.
*A magazine for my mom was delieved to her work today, gosh I miss her.
*The Michael Jackson freenze is close to over???!!
*I want to do something fun tonight, but Jerry has to work on Taylor's car so the chances of a fun night are slim to none.
*Tomorrow is my cousins birthday, I am going to make them dinner tonight so that they can cook it tomorrow!

I hope you have a happy, fun weekend! Remember how blessed you are to see another beautiful day! :)

" There's nothing you can do that can't be done. Nothing you can sing that can't be sung. Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game It's easy." -The Beatles, All You Need Is Love

No comments:

Post a Comment