Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I woke up expecting..almost wanting rain. But it didn't rain. It's a beautiful windy day in Wyoming. :)
I have so much to be thankful for this Thursday.
I am thankful to have the opportunity to visit my mom at the cemetery every day. I know she is not there physically; but spiritually I feel her all around.

I am thankful to have so many pictures to remind me of how lucky I am to live the life I live.

I am thankful to have a loving boyfriend, to make me laugh, to help me cry and to be there every second of everyday.

I am thankful to have a dad to remind me, "That's not how your mom would cook that." --And it probably shouldn't be cooked any other way. ;)

I am thankful to have Bart and Rani in my life. They teach me so much. Rani gives me the best advice that any "fill-in" mom could give. :) I know my mom is so thankful to have her watching over me. Bart cooks the best food, and I always try to imitate it.

I am thankful for the music on my phone, without it my days would be very long.

I am thankful for all the beautiful flowers around Evanston. I know they are all growing towards Heaven because someone very special is up there. :)

I hope that you find yourself as blessed as I do this Thursday.

"May your days be many and your troubles be few. May all God's blessings descend upon you. May peace be within you may your heart be strong. May you find what you're seeking wherever you roam." Irish Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment