Sunday, January 2, 2011

Top 10 2010

I was so hoping that I would make a cute little blog post about our very special Christmas, but I don't see that happening any time soon, as school starts up again tomorrow.
So instead, I will posting about the top 10 things, or events rather of my 2010. It has been a very special year, in which I will never ever forget.

10. Boating with my most favorite people.
9. Moving in with Jerry.

8. Starting the teaching program at Weber State University.

7. Snowboarding with Jerry, Kami and James.

6. Going to Wendover, the Zac Brown Band and on many adventures with my sweet dad, Penny and Jerry.
5. Playing poker, and laughing so hard with Bart and Rani.

4. Making Christmas goodies with Penny and Katie.

3. I turned 21, and had the most memorable birthday party with my family and friends.


2. My sweet princessa, Kimber Barrett Roberts was born July 29, 2010.


1. My sweet Jerold Dean asked me to marry him.


As for 2011, I can't wait. I look forward to all that another year will bring. I can't wait to see what I else I will learn and who I will meet. I have never made real resolutions, that actually happen. But a few goals for the next year for my self will include,

1. Getting in shape.
2. Getting good grades.
3. Blogging daily, or at least more often.
4. Spending lots of time with the people I love.
5. Spending more time with my beloved Stanley, I miss him so much!

Happy 2011 my friends! I hope you find this year filled with good health, happiness and friendship. :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment