Monday, January 3, 2011

School

So I'm sitting at the WSU union building. I slipped as I walked from my parking spot on the street to class because apparently they don't shovel here anymore. I also watched at least 4 people fall on the ice.
,
As I went to my class at 8:30, the teacher announced that the same class is being offered at 9:30, so I switched to allow for more sleep. :)

It has started out to be a fairly good day though, I am now waiting to go to my 11:30 class, which is Children's Literature, I am really looking forward to the class, despite the fact that it requires 5 books, 2 of which are over $100. Maybe I can find these books somewhere cheaper online, I'm hoping. Last semester I bought a book, that we didn't even use in class, I still had it in the plastic wrapping, and when I sold it back, I got less than half of what I paid for it. This semester I have decided not to buy the book until I know that I will need it.

I am drinking a mocha and eating a bagel as I watch people walk in from outside.

I hope you have a Happy Monday my friends!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment