Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sometimes the smallest things in life, hold the biggest place in your heart.

This weekend, we got to go visit my Princessa. She is almost 6 months old, and growing everyday, I don't think she has skipped one day. at. all.

She's on the chunky side, with chunky, squeezable legs, cheeks and belly. And I love everything about her.



Her Grandpa loves her so so much.
Her Uncle Jers loves her. Penny loves her. Her mommy, daddy, many aunts, uncles and cousins, love her.
And I love her!



She is such a special little girl.



We took her swimming at the hotel while we were there. At first she thought the water was a little too cold for her. But she warmed up. :) She even go to soak in the hot tub for a minute. :)


Her dad and I had a little swim race. He won. But just barely, and in my defense , I'm shorter, and the shape of the pool was odd.

We spent lots of time making her smile, and holding her, kissing her and loving her.
Time for us to head home, came much too quickly, and I was sad to tell her goodbye, because I know that next time I see her, she will be even bigger, even smarter, even cuter. I wish they lived closer.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment