Thursday, January 27, 2011

The things we remember....

As I am preparing to take my first math test of the semester, I am trying to make my self remember every detail, every formula, everything.

But I can remember all kinds of things, some ridiculous things and very special things.

I can remember every sign between Ogden and Evanston, that says how many miles there are left, and I remember the number of miles too.

I can remember that my dad's number one rule is, never wake him up.

I can remember that to make a can of Cambell's soup it takes one can of water.

I can remember that rent is due on the 1st of every month.

I can remember to fill up my gas tank before it's empty.

I remember my mom telling me one day while she cleaned the sink, that I should always remember to clean the sink.

I remember the words to my favorite song.

I remember my best friends names and birthdays.

I remember the things my mom would say to me, "Give me a poo-poo". (Poo-poo=Kiss)

I remember that Jerry doesn't like vegetables.

I remember to put socks on everyday.

Why is it, that when it comes to math, and I study for ever, I just can't remember it all?

Is it because I'm not interested in it? Well, it could be, but math is pretty interesting to me.

Is it because my brain is almost filled to capacity? I think so. lol

It could be because I don't spend as much time thinking about math as I do my socks, or as much time studying math as I do driving between Ogden and Evanston.

Or maybe because math isn't a regular routine to me.

Some say that if you say something 5 times you will remember it forever, or was it 10 times?

Well, I have studied, and studied, and studied until I can study no more. I am going to take my test. Wish me luck.

Happy Thursday my friends!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment