Monday, February 8, 2010

You Mean A Lot to Me Monday

He told me ghost stories when I was a kid.

He taught me how to play Jinn.

He loves me.

He's my Uncle Curt.

Aunt Kim, Aunt Sherida, My mom, Uncle Curt!

When I was little my uncle Curt called me his little buddy, and he was one of my best buddies! I loved the days that my parents would let me stay the night at his house, we would play games and eat Mexican TV dinners. I loved spending time with Uncle Curt because he was like a giant kid!

He has always made me feel so smart, so pretty and he always lets me know he is proud of me. He always says things like, "Gosh kid, you're the smartest kid I know." It was gives me a boost when I need it.

He is the funniest guy! He tells me the funniest stories. One time I was real excited to show him this rock that I had found. He said, "No way! Do you know what that is?!?!" I excitedly said, "No! What??" He said, "It's a leaveerright, leave-'er-right there." Oh man, I thought that was the funniest thing, and I said it for days and days! He would always hide Easter eggs with me, have water balloon fights and go on bike rides with me.

He gives the best hugs and is always willing to ask me how school is going, and always wants a detailed report of what I do in class.

He moved to Washington in November, and I have missed him so much ever sense. It's just not the same to drive down County Rd. and see different people at his house. I miss his stories, and having him over for Sunday dinner.

Curt has had a tough life, but he is still here to tell the stories. He works hard, and is the most positive person I know. He's smart, and can make anyone laugh. He has the sweetest heart, and I am so blessed to be his niece. I just love it when he says, "That's my girl!" =)

My uncle Curt is my mom's only brother, and they were always so close. They spent their whole lives together. Where ever my mom moved, Curt moved too. They loved each other so much and were their for each other through thick and thin. I know she is still with him today.

Uncle Curt,

I love you so much, and I miss you! I can't wait to come visit. I am proud of you for all that you have accomplished and will accomplish in your life. You're my best buddy! My mom's with you today, and everyday. Keep her in your heart, and live for her everyday. You're my hero, you know. I love you.

Love, Bonk :)

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment