Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Because it's you...it's you that keeps me going.

If only you knew that your smile melts my heart.

If only you knew that getting a text from you brightens up my day.

If only you knew that all I really want is for you to be okay, for you to be happy, and for your life to be the all time best, because after all, you are the very best....the very best.

If only you knew that you're my number one, my absolute number one.

If only you knew that every decision you make affects me, affects my future, affects my life.

If only you knew that your hug is the only one that can comfort me...in any situation.

I want you to know, you are my world, my life, my everything.

I want you to know I can't wait to spend the rest of forever by your side.

I want you to know that I will be there for you, whenever you need me, always.

I want you to know that the way you laugh, makes me laugh.

No one will ever come between us, my friend. If it was mine to give, I would give the world...because, you deserve every single piece of God's precious world. If only I could bottle up my love for you. Your inspiration keeps me going. You are on my mind from morning 'till night and every fraction of every minute in between.

And this is how it will be as long as the stars twinkle in the sky, as long as angels are there up high, 'till oceans run dry and 'till the day I die.

....this I promise you.

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment