Friday, February 19, 2010

It gives us something to blog about...

First off, I just have to tell you! My sister is starting a baby blog here . She doesn't have any posts yet, but I have a feeling she is going to write one real soon...right Pete? I am so excited for her to start her own blog! By the way only 9 days until we find out if that baby is a boyyy or a girlie!

Secondly, if you read my blog, feel free to be a follower, leave a comment or say hi!! I'd love that! =)

Now on to the whole purpose of this blog. In order to explain, I have to go back to Sunday, Valentine's day. Jerry was at Targhee snowboarding, so I was on my own for Valentine's day. Of course I didn't want to spend the day alone, so Jordan, Daymon and I went on a date (Jordan's fiance works in North Dakota so she was alone for V day too) . Anyway we decided to go to Chuck-a-rama for dinner. On the way there, Daymon fell asleep in his car seat. We pulled in the parking lot, and Jordan began to unbuckle Daymon, he opened his eyes and Jordan asked, "Want to go eat dinner?" He said the most enthusiastic little "Yes!" and immediately fell over and was asleep again. It was the funniest thing, and we laughed about it for ever! We ate dinner and were getting back in the truck and Jordan said, "Well it gives us something to blog about." As if our lives have no other purpose rather than events to blog about. haha. She's too funny.

I have been hanging out with Jordan a ton lately, and I have really enjoyed it. Although I could start gaining some serious weight because she ALWAYS wants to eat. I don't know where she puts it all, she's so tiny!

Yesterday at my field experience, the class had a substitute. She had no idea that I was coming, but seemed very thankful to have me there to help her. The students had an assignment that was way over there comprehension level. They were frustrated and confused, and wanted to get it over with as fast as possible. After a lot of explaining they seemed to be catching on. They had to find the longitude and latitude points of several capital cities using an atlas. It was really a difficult assignment and it even took me a while to figure it out. As I was getting ready to leave for the day the teacher asked, "Will you be here tomorrow too?" She seemed so desperate, I felt bad telling her no. I hope she can handle those wild kiddos.

Last night, Jerry got home from class around 7:30, and we decided to drive to Salt Lake for dinner. It was so fun just to hang out with him. We didn't end up finding a place to eat until around 9, and we at eat Bucca de Peppo, it was really good, but so much food! We're going to eat the rest for lunch today! Oh and I have got to tell you, the waiter's name was Jerold!!! I never knew anyone really named Jerold, except the kid off Hey Arnold. Of course the reason I am telling you this, is because I call Jerry Jerold.

I feel like this is the most pointless blog I've ever posted. I have just rambled and rambled, and I don't even have any pictures to make it a little more exciting. So do me a favor and read my sister's blog with me, become a follower. :) And I'll leave you with a little encouragement from Dr. Suess....


Where ever you fly, you'll be the best of the best.

Where ever you go, you will top all the rest.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. so.. as i was reading this i was laughin so hard! and daymon looked at me and covered his face with his hand and started laughin with me.. so then we laughed at eachother!!! ahh i've LOVED hanging out with you!!! its been pretty fun! well, alot of fun!! tons and tons! lol... i love you coley! thanks soooo super much for everything.. im so glad i have someone to count on! and all i think about before i go to bed is you telling me that they probably wont hurt you, they'll just rob you.. about how scared i am.. bah!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete