Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I am reminded everyday of the things that I am thankful for.

I am thankful for the classes that I have the opportunity to take. I am also thankful that I have the choice whether to go to class or not. Although most d
ays I go to all my classes, Jerry and I walked half way to the bus stop before deciding to skip our Environmental Appreciation class today. :P

I am thankful for the food that nourishes my body daily.

I am thankful for the drives that Jerry go on. We drive to places we've never been and look at big huge houses and find different businesses. It's very relaxing. :)

I am thankful for the rain, snow, wind, and sun that have made the weather very interesting lately.

I am thankful for my boys Stanley and Mr. Oliver B. , who can cheer me up any day. These boys get me through everything. Once when I was very mad at Jerry I told him that I would dump him for Stanley because Stanley is my best friend. :) I love Jerry, very much with all my heart, but these boys are a close second. :)
Oliver B, what a cute boy!!
Stanley in his Halloween Outfit, right after eating his dinner.

I am thankful for my dad, who makes sure I do my homework everyday.

And as always, I am thankful for my beautiful guardian angel in Heaven.

Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough, and more. It turns denial into acceptance, chaos to order, confusion to clarity. It can turn a meal into a feast, a house into a home, a stranger into a friend. Gratitude makes sense of our past, brings peace for today, and creates a vision for tomorrow.
-- Melody
Beattie

No comments:

Post a Comment