Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Wednesday's the day!

The final step of the application process is tomorrow! Tomorrow it is!!! I will meet with 3 advisers for an interview. [[Does that sound like the scariest thing you could possibly think of??? I think so!!!]] I also have a 2 page paper due tomorrow that must explain my reasoning for choosing the education field, and any past teaching experiences I have encountered. I am so incredibly nervous. My stomach hurts just thinking about it. It's so so scary!!! My biggest fear is the chance that they will ask me something, and I will have no idea what to reply. :S Oh sheesh, wish me luck. If it's luck I need. Or...pray for me, yes do that. Pray my nerves don't get the best of me. I pray too, I pray that I can prove to these random three individuals in which I have never met, that I can be the teacher I want to be so badly. Whew, here goes nothing. What have I got to lose?
Dare to dream, dare to try, dare to fail, dare to succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment