Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Maybe being a hobo wouldn't be so bad?

So this is the week! This is the week that my teaching application is due. This is the week that I have to take the CAPP test. This is the week that I have dreaded since the beginning of my college career. And.....this week has made me sick, this week has made me stressed beyond belief, this week has made me angry. Maybe my self confidence is so low that, I just think I am going to fail. Or maybe, God is preparing me for a huge letdown....or maybe, just maybe, God is preparing me for the biggest celebration of my life. Oh I hope that is it! I want to be a teacher more than anything in the world. I am so worried about my Western Wyoming Transcript and the D's that appear on it because I failed to drop the classes that I decided not to finish. I am so worried about the huge test in which I have to complete. I am so worried that during my interview the advisers will decide, "maybe next time." It is hard for me to calm myself down and realize that everything happens for a reason. I just wish I knew someone from my class that is applying, however, all of them are waiting until next semester, or next year. I barely have enough credits to apply, because I took a few college courses during high school. I hope I get in! All I can do is pray, and prepare. And that is what I am doing. Pray for me. And someday I WILL become a teacher, if not now, later. I'll apply again if I don't get in, what have I got to lose?

No comments:

Post a Comment