Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today is a good day to be thankful. I have been a little grumpy, and 'complainy' this week. It is nice to think of the things that I am thankful for, to remind myself that I am a pretty lucky girl after all. :)

As always, I am thankful for my beautiful guardian angel in Heaven. I am thankful that she protects me everyday and helps me to make good decisions.

I am thankful today especially because while turning in my teaching application I didn't have to turn in my WWCC transcript which reveals the D's in which I regretfully have on my untransfered transcript.

I am thankful for the movie which will be played outside my room very soon. I have a perfect view from my bed. Stadium seating, complete with surround sound. Instead of sitting on the cold grass, we will be sitting on my warm bed. I am ever so thankful for this warm bed. :)

I am thankful for Shake and Bake, which made our dinner delicious tonight. :P

I am thankful for Facebook, which allows me to keep in touch with my friends that are spread all over Wyoming and Utah.

I am thankful for the beautiful mountains in my backyard. I have the most beautiful view from my dorm room. :) If I could build a house right here, and live here for the rest of my life, I most definitely would.

I am thankful that the oil field is picking back up, and my dad is getting more and more work everyday.

Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never, ever have enough.
-- Oprah Winfrey

No comments:

Post a Comment