Monday, March 8, 2010

What a weekend!

Our weekend was so full, I am barely recovering.

When we got home on Friday, Stanley was so glad to see me. He cuddled with me the entire time I was there. I miss him so much, and I wish that I could sleep with him every night.


Stanley laying on me, while I was on the computer. He wanted all the attention.

On Friday night, Jerry, my dad, Penny and I went to eat dinner at The Legal Tender. It's so nice to spend time with my dad and Penny.

Saturday morning we woke up early to put Primer on our newly dry walled...walls. Make sense?

When we were finished primeing the walls, we left for Salt Lake. We had at the Rodizzo Grill. It was so delicious!

We then checked into our room at Little America, got a cab and went to 'The Rail.' Know where that is? No one does. It's back behind Trax, in a tiny little building.

Our view from our 10th floor room.

We waited an hour before the band arrived, due to bad weather in Colorado they had to take a plane and rent equipment.

The concert opened with Joey and Rory. They were on the show 'Can You Duet?' They sing the song 'Cheater, Cheater' know them? If not, check them out...they're really good.

Joey and Rory! (We weren't far from the stage, but we only had our phones to take pictures:( )
The Zac Brown Band then got on stage and sang every song I know...plus some. :) They were so good. One of the best concerts I've been to...except we had to Stand the entire time, and a gigantic man was standing in front of me. :)

After the concert, we tried to find a taxi to take us back to the hotel. Believe it or not, they were hard to find. This lady from VIP Transportation finally found us (they dropped us off there). We loaded in a giant van, with some rather drunk, quite hilarious people. They told us time and time again, "We have 5 kids. We got a babysitter tonight and we can't go home at 10:45!!" Ha.

We fell asleep fast that night when we got back to the room, and we slept clear until 10 the next morning. It was so so nice.

Sunday morning we ate Sunday Brunch. Went to Home Depot to pick our tile and paint for our basement....I'm pretty excited about it. :))

Jerry and I then met Brett and Tayler at Autorama, and we checked out all the cars.

A nice little bug! :)

We then drove back to Ogden and ate some pizza at The Pie.

It was such a fun, eventful weekend. I got to spend it with some of my favorite people in the world, and I couldn't ask to be any luckier.

I hope you had an equally lucky weekend....tell me about it. :)



P.S I dressed up my blog for St. Patty's Day. Like it? A lot of people have been asking me about where I get my backgrounds and banners lately. And I love doing them...the banners that is. If you would like me to make you one, just ask! <3

post signature

1 comment:

  1. The Rodizio Grill is delicious! I love how they have so many hot male waiters there, too.

    I like that you change your blog theme for every holiday. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete