Tuesday, December 15, 2009

There's no place like home.

It's been a while since I've posted.
...it's not because I don't have anything thing to post.
...it's not because nothing special has happened.
...it's not because I haven't had time.
It's just simply because I've had better things to do. :)
Let me catch you up.
*On December 9th Jerry and I celebrated 3 years together. That very same day we saw a reindeer (Yes, a real one...he was with Santa..duh), we took our last final (Thank Goodness!) and we headed home for a much needed month long break! Oh yeah!
*We have spent our break so far with everyone! We have played a little poker. We threw a surprise party for my very best friend Miss Katie. We made a ginger bread house with Maddie (what a huge mess). I've cuddled with my Stanley and Oliver B. and they are so very glad that I am home if I do say so myself. :) We went to Kobie's Christmas Choir concert. I had lunch with old friends...he worked on Taylor's car. And I have started working at the Court House for the next month so that I can earn some much needed Christmas cash.
*Most importantly, I've gotten to spend extra time with my sweet Dad, and Penny too!
*Andddddd Thursday, Jerry and I are going to Salt Lake for some Christmas shopping. Yay! Can't wait.
Miss Katie and I are going to make some cookies and deliver them to all our closest friends!!
Oh man! I love Christmas time!!
It just can't get any better than this!

No comments:

Post a Comment