Wednesday, December 23, 2009

There is no greater blessing than having you by my side along the way.

I know by now that our experiences...the good...and the bad make us the person we are. I do believe in God, and I am thankful that through him all things are possible. However, I do know that we have control over our life. We should never enable anything else..or anyone else for that matter to take control. Let us be independent...to rely on someone else shows weakness. The need for drugs and alcohol shows addiction. I get tired of seeing so many people who are unhappy with their life dwell within their sorrow. As if feeling sorry for yourself will magically make everyone cater to you. If you're not happy with your life, change it.

This is our one and only life. Life isn't something that should be taken for granted. When all is said and done, I don't want to be the person that felt sorry for myself my whole life. I don't want to be the person that was dependent on everyone and everything. I want to be the person, who strived to be her best. The person who helped others help them self. I want to be the person that can make you happy.

At the start of the new year, I think we should all strive to be better.


I am confident in myself, I can do this without you, but there is no greater blessing than having you by my side along the way. I am loyal, and I will never leave you behind. I am honest, hardworking, and I love you. All of you. This Christmas, remember those who have blessed you in the past, but never forget those who continue to bless you with their presence today. Be thankful for Jesus Christ, whom gave up his life for us.

Through him all things are possible.


Merry Christmas Everyone!


For attractive lips, speak words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry. For poise, walk with the knowledge that you will never be alone. People, even more than things have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Never throw out anyone. [Audrey Hepburn]

No comments:

Post a Comment