Friday, December 18, 2009

It's the most wonderful time of the year!


Last night Jerry and I went Christmas shopping! Oh I love to shop, especially for other people! I can't wait to wrap up everything...even more I can't wait until everyone opens their gifts from me. :) I wish that I was rich so that I could give everyone something....everyone! I just think it would be so cool. But gifts isn't what Christmas is about, and I understand that. So along with everyone's Christmas gift, I want them to know that I love them, that I will always be there for them, and that I would do anything to make their life a little easier. I wish that I could take the load off everyone's shoulders...just for a day, that's the Christmas gift I really want to give...so I think I will truely try. This new year I want to work toward helping others, if I could just let some one breathe easier for a one day, if I could just help someone relieve some stress, if I could help them improve their life overall...I want to do it!


I have really been wanting to volunteer at the soup kitchen in Ogden. And when I go back to school, I am going to! I have every Thursday off from school, so I think I am going to go there on those days. I just think it would be really rewarding.


Hmmm. Well.....

-Tomorrow I am *making* most of my Christmas presents. This will be the first time I have made the majority of the presents I am giving. I will post pictures after Christmas, I hope they all turn out!

-Katie and I are going to make Cookies on Sunday. I can't wait.

-Jerry and I are thinking about going ice skating Tomorrow night!!

-It's Friday!! Woo hoo!

-Only one week until Christmas!


For the spirit of Christmas fulfils the greatest hunger of mankind. ~Loring A. Schuler

No comments:

Post a Comment