Monday, November 23, 2009

Stressful Monday


Due to the shortened holiday week (which I am very thankful for), I have a ton of homework, including a ten page paper, 5 math assignments, 2 Excel assignments, and 2 articles to read. Ay ay ay eh? It'll be okay, because once everything is done we get to drive ten hours to Oregon to see my aunts, uncles and cousins for Thanksgiving!!! I am so excited to see them. I just love having everyone together for Thanksgiving. I love saying the prayer before the meal, where we all hold hands and thank God for everything. I just can't wait, I am so stinkin' excited!!

*In other news:
-It snowed a ton last night....and it took Jerry and I almost 2 hours to get to Ogden, which usually only takes an hour. It's so so pretty though.
- Jerry got his wisdom teeth pulled on Friday. He was quite comical, as he was drugged while I drove us back to Evanston.
-Penny, my dad, Jerry and I had prime rib for dinner last night, it was so good!!!


Well, that's it for now. Homework is calling my name, and I can't procrastinate much longer. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment