Monday, June 20, 2011

Because he's my dad.....


Well I know it's a day late, but it's never too late to brag about your dad. So let me tell you a little bit about my dad.



He has always pushed me to do my best. I remember times that I would bring home a report card with all A's and one A- and he would want to know why I didn't get an A in that class. But I always knew he was proud of me.

He has always worked so hard to make sure that I had everything!

He has been my best friend my entire life, and I know that he is always there for me.

He is my best advocate, and sticks up for me in every situation.


I remember one time when I was little I was taking a bath and I lathered my hair up with shampoo, and sticking it all to the top of my head so that it would look like I had short hair. I stood up to look in the mirror and I was so surprised to see just how much I looked like him.

My dad loves to tell me stories about his childhood.

He thinks that he is a pretty funny guy, and often laughs at his jokes when no one else is.

My dad is one of the smartest people I know. Whenever I have a question that no one else can answer, I know he will either know the answer, or make up a believable one.


When I was in Elementary school he would always get excited for the science fair, and [WE] would always get first place. :)

He loves me unconditionally, and I know that whenever I need him he will be there.

In so many ways my dad and I are alike. We don't like to talk to people on the phone, we don't like to be around big crowds of people we don't know, we love our family and we love each other.


My dad is my hero.

I love him!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment