Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Summer is Here!

My summer break started over a week ago, and I have been loving it.

I have only been working 3 hours a day, so I have had a lot of free time. Free time in which I have, cleaned, scrapbooked, spent ridiculous amounts of time on Facebook, and looked for a new job.

I really love my job, and I love all those kids more than anything. But I am worried that they aren't going to need me to work full-time. Working part-time is great, but man I get bored....not to mention I could really use more money. I have been applying everywhere, hopefully something will come through.

On Thursday, my sister will be heading to Vegas, leaving The Princessa, with Jerry and I for 5 days. We are going to have a lot fun. And I hope that this is only the first of many trips she will make to spend a couple days with Aunt Coco.

Well, this is quite a boring post, as I have nothing good to blog about, so I will leave it at that.

Don't forget, Sunday is Mother's day! Kiss your momma for me!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment