Friday, October 29, 2010

Happy Halloween!!

I have been so busy lately with school. I keep thinking of things I want to post about, but I never seem to find the time to post about them.

In the last few weeks I have,

...creating a 5 day unit on Community Helpers, I will be teaching it to first graders in 2 weeks.

...visited my sister, Kimber and Jay. My sweet sister celebrated her 26th birthday. My whole life she has been calling me her 'little sister'. And I'm afraid that even though now at age 21 and 26, there doesn't seem to a huge age difference, I will always be her little sister, and I'm okay with that. :)

...finally finished paying off this semester of tuition. Today was my last payment, hallelujah.

...cleaned my house, while I was so busy with school, the house became a disaster.

Well, I know I have done more, but I just can't think of it right now.

I want to wish you a very Happy Halloween. Have a safe, but scary night. :)







post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment