Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Christmas

I have been getting really excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas lately.

I even started listening to Christmas music today. =]

I have decided that this year for Christmas, I am going to make all of the gifts that I will be giving away.

I think that it will be fun, not to mention cheaper. Besides that, I think that the stuff I make, usually turns out better than things you can find in the stores, and because it's from the heart, it means more to the recipient.

I will try to keep you updated with the gifts as I make them. But some of them, I won't be able to share until after Christmas.

I already have some great ideas, I can't wait to get started. :)

We just need a little snow outside...I would love that!

Anddd Thanksgiving is only 3 weeks away, I have been looking up yummy recipes! =]

As I type this, Jerry is reading ridiculous ski patrol scenarios to me that he has made up. Oy Vey, where did I find him?

Happy November!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment