Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Just Enough Time To Say...

Hello my friends!

I hope that you find yourself happy and healthy this Tuesday at 11:52 am. I know that I sure am!

I started back at the Daycare last week, and so far, I'm loving it. :) I sure did miss those kiddos.

I'm getting excited that Fall is on it's way, and Halloween, Thanksgiving, Winter, Christmas and snowboarding are just around the corner. I hope we can all contain our excitement! :) And with Christmas comes another end to another semester!! :))

Although, I have to say, I'm going to miss my garden, our fresh peaches, tomatoes, grapes and so much more! I can't wait to have an even bigger garden next year!

Jerry and I got to go on a picnic last weekend. We had a lot of fun, and it's nice to spend time together....with nothing to worry about. :)




In one of my classes, we endured a Ropes Course, yesterday. My leg now has a pretty blue bruise from my mission over a 13 foot wall. :)

Well, that's all for now. I'm listening to a little Billy Joel...[[Vienna]] to be exact. :) And I'm headed to class. I will find out today what grade I will be teaching for 2 weeks in November.

Laugh Your Heart Out!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment