Monday, August 23, 2010

Kimber Barrett Roberts

I have really neglected my blog lately. Sometimes my life is just so busy to record, but nonetheless, a lot has happened.

Firstly, and possibly most importantly, my neice, my princessa, my favorite little baby was born.

Kimber Barrett Roberts was born July 29, 2010 at 5:36 PM. She weighed 8 pounds 8 ounces.




She is absolutely
perfect! I love her.

It's amazing how you wait for 9 months, for this little person to join your life, and you imagine the entire time what she might look like, or how her personality may form, but we can never imagine just how perfect, such a little tiny person can be.

My dad, Penny and I, drove to Jackson, Wyoming to welcome baby Kimber in the world. I was so anxious to meet her. I know that my mom is so excited to be a grandma.

Last week I got to go stay with Jessica and Kimber for an entire week!
I got to hold, and feed and cuddle with the baby the entire time.

I had to come back to Ogden today for school, oh how I will miss that baby. I sure do love her.


Someday, I know that we will be the best of friends. I can't wait to see her grow and develop, and become an amazing person.


She is just so absolutely perfect already.


I love her.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. You are so blessed to have such a sweet addition to your family! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete