Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

So, remember this Lady???
*Her due date is July 24. So we have been waiting, and waiting.....and still more waiting.
She had an appointment today. They decided that if the baby doesn't come by next Wednesday, my sister sue will be induced next Wednesday at 5 pm! Yahoo! I can't wait for my little niece to get here.

[[May you follow your dreams and always believe in yourself, keep your eyes on the stars, and hope in your heart.]]

*When I was a freshman in college, my mom came to visit one day, and decided that my little dorm needed a little life! So she bought me the cutest little plant. About six months, I re-potted it, because it was growing so big. And I decided to leave the plant at my house in Evanston, because it was too big for my dorm. Well, about a week and a half ago, I looked at the plant, it this is how it looked. :( I was heart broken. This is the plant my mom gave me. Plants can live forever if taken care of properly, and I had every intention to keep it alive...forever. But look at it? I re-potted it again today. I gave it some plant food, oh how I hope it makes a come back! Rani tells me it needs some TLC, and tender loving care it will get!

[[A memory is a way of holding on to the things you love, the things you are, and the things you never want to lose.]]



*I chipped my tooth last Friday, while at the movie theater, eating a life saver. Today it was fixed!! Hallelujah!!

[[May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human, enough hope to make you happy.]]

*It was a beautiful night tonight in Ogden!

[[The happiest people don't have the best of everything. They just make the best of everything.]]


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment