Thursday, June 3, 2010

My 21st Birthday Bash Surprise!

The day started out with some shopping with my sweet sissy! We went to Park City; we went in every baby store that exist!! We bought so much stuff, including a onesie that says, "My aunt is my BFF" I love it! During the day, Jerry asked me if I wanted to have dinner at his dad's house, of course I agreed, I love spending time with Bart and Rani. However, I'm such a planner, we had previous plans to go see my dad and Penny, at a party that they would be working at that night. So my plan was to get back around 5 or 5:30, visit my dad and Penny for a few minutes, then go to Bart and Rani's for dinner at 6. I invited my sister to have dinner with us at Bart and Rani's as well. We headed back to Evanston around 4:30. As we arrived to the building that my dad and Penny were suppose to be working at. As we got out of the car, my land lord called. I was so excited because we were finding out what day we could move into our little house. My phone died, and I never got to finish the conversation. I saw Jeff (Jerry's step dad's) truck, and said to Jessica, "That's Jeff's truck, they must be at Hunan." I walked up the stairs to the building, and opened the door, and at that very moment, every one said, "Surprise!!" And what did I do? I shut the door! I thought that I had ruined someone elses' surprise party. In fact, the very first thing that came to mind was--"Now everyone in town has a picture of me, ruining the surprise!" Anyway, as I shut the door, Jessica pushed me back in. I was so surprise, and pleasantly surprised at that!
This is the only picture that we have of me walking in the door.
One of the best gifts! Uncle Curt came, oh how I've missed him!


I was so shocked to see my family from Washington. And my family from Big Piney, and all of the people in the world that mean the most to me. I just love it. Actually, as I think back to it, it even makes me a little emotional. How many times in your life, is everyone you love, all in one building, and all in that building for you?! I just couldn't possibly be more blessed. And I don't even know how to express my thanks!


So here's a try-
Penny, Thank you so much for planning this party. It was the absolute best. I couldn't be more thankful. You mean so much to me. I can't tell you how much I appreciate all the hard work you put in for me. You are such a special person.

Dad, Thank you so much for being my daddy! Thank you for dancing with me the entire night through. Thank you for making me the kid I am today. I will always be your little kid, and more importantly, you will always be my daddy and my best friend. I love you.
I was so excited to see my Aunt Sherida and Uncle Bruce!
Roy, Darlene, and Amanda,
Thank you so much for making all the food and cupcakes, for my party. It was so delicious. We really owe you one! Thank you so much for being a part of my life always. I love you guys!

Pete, Thanks so much for a fun day shopping. I loved it! I loved spending time with you, and I can't wait to see Kimber in all those clothes!
Everyone who came, Thank you so much for celebrating my birthday with me. You all mean so very much to me, and I couldn't have asked for a better group of people to be there with me. I hope that we can get together more often. You are the very best....the very best!
We finished up the night by chatting, drinking, dancing and just all around partying. It was so fun. Penny and my dad thought of everything. There was a bar, a band, food and best of all the people I love! I wish that it could have lasted a whole week! It all went by so fast. It couldn't have been any more perfect!

My dad is the cutest!





Oh I just loved it!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment