Friday, May 21, 2010

So much blogging, so little time.

Don't worry. I haven't forgotten you.

I have been so busy. And...we haven't had Internet for a couple of weeks.

Jerry and I are waiting for Bart and Rani to get here, we are headed to Wendover. :) Whoo!

So I don't have a lot of time to blog. But I have so much I want to write about. And lots of pictures too! :) So stay tuned eh??

In the real close future I plan to tell you all about...

Our new house!

My new job!

My huge surprise birthday bash!

My Kindergarten Teacher, who just got Facebook!

Shopping with Jessica!

And of course, a little about my beautiful Momma!

And I've thought about a few other things I want to share, but I need to catch up first!

Tonight Jers and I will be at the Little River Band concert in Wendover with Bart and Rani, they're the best. We will be coming back tomorrow night. Sunday we are getting Direct Tv installed at our house, and then we will be going to Jordan and Ryan's wedding reception...Love them! I hope you have the best weekend. Enjoy some sun!

I'll leave you with this...



post signature

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I am so glad you posted something! I was getting worried about you, but it sounds like you have been busy. Congratulations on the job and house, and all of the other fun things that have happened for you!!! I hope you all have fun at your concert!

    ReplyDelete