Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 4

Day 04 - A picture of your day.

So, I really couldn't think of a picture that I could post to show my day yesterday (because I forgot to post.) But let me just describe it for you.

I woke up, went to class. Came home, got online to do some of my online class homework, only to find out that I had missed not only 1, but 2 essays. :( I get so caught up in my other classes, that completely forget about my other classes. So, without the time to do the essays, I decided that I would put them off until today. I then went to work. I spent time with four babies, for 6 hours. When I got home from work, Jerry and I went to the movies. We saw, "Just go with it," it was a very funny movie and I loved it. Then, we went to go see Ice Cube, because he was in Ogden, but apparently everyone...EVERYONE wanted to see Ice Cube. So we went to dinner instead, at Texas Roadhouse. After dinner we decided to go to the Outlaw for a margarita. We had one drink and left, came home and went to bed.

If you could put that into a picture, what would the picture be of? Because I tried taking a picture, but how do you take a picture of one aspect, and expect it to show the whole day?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment